It’s an experience to try and the trill your experience can never be described in words. How similar is it to our daily life and what we can learn from this enthralling experience.
1. It’s faster than you expect: While on the wire, even before you realise you are on the other side. Believe it or not the same applies to our life. It moves fast and if you don’t move with it, you’ll be left behind.
2. Just let go and enjoy it: Sometimes we hold on to our life so dearly that we never get to enjoy the moments we need to enjoy. Sometimes it’s good to let go and enjoy the experience.
3. Feel the moment: If you don’t feel those few seconds when your on the line. You will never get those moments again. If you don’t feel your present moments, you’ll never have them again.
4. You get to see the world from top: We get so busy with life around us that we hardly get time to look at the world from a different perspective. Sometimes it’s nice to be on “top of the world” and admire the beauty, even if its just for few seconds.
5. You need to trust the ropes: Just the way we need to trust the ropes while we are up there. Like wise we need to trust the process when we are doing something different.
May you enjoy your life and live every moment, It’s good to start somewhere, then why not now!
Some people have been lazy for very a long time. Now when the reality has come knocking at their door, they realise that being successful requires hard work and certain amount of active lifestyle. This can be an arduous task of shifting the lifestyle from being perpetually lazy to active- hardworking person.
Changing habits requires time and dedication. Sometimes we want change to happen overnight and that’s where we go wrong. E.g.: if a person is use to waking up at 8 in the morning, suddenly when someone tells him/her to wake up at 4 in the morning it’s going to be a difficult task. Here are some habits you can cultivate, which will help you become successful while you gently come out of your lazzy habits…
1. Make small changes:
If you want to wake up early, change by setting your alarm 5 mins early everyday, than your normal waking time. Do this until you reach your desired goal. E.g.: if you are use to waking up at 6:00 everyday, set your alarm at 5:55 from tomorrow and deduct 5 mins every day.
2. Get someone to push you:
You be accountable for your actions, but also have someone to give you a push if you are lagging behind from creating successful lifestyle.
3. Rabbit and the tortoise:
You may have heard the story of rabbit and the tortoise, how successfully the tortoise completed the race first, even though rabbit was much faster than the tortoise.
Don’t stop…. make small small changes possible..
Lazy -ness is just a way of life, you can replace it any time.. these slow or ‘lazy’ methods will help you become successful.
-Written by Paul Fernandes
We have many desires and this is the month we can achieve it. Why do I say this month? You may have had desires to do certain things in the month of January and have not finished doing it. Whatever the reason may be. February is a time when your moral is still high and you know you have still another 11 months to go before the year ends. If you let pass this month without doing much of the things which you desire or atlist take minor actions on those desires than the coming month and the months after it may be groggy and you may procrastinate those desires for the following year.
So here are main areas to focus on.
[ ] Health
[ ] Wealth
[ ] Relationship
[ ] Goal
Write down, don’t have it only thinking .. write down 2 things under each area (health, wealth, relationship, goal) that you desire this month.
Don’t wait – just do it. It may just take you 5 mins, but it will make the remaining hours worth living.
You have competition every day because you set such high standards for yourself that you have to go out every day and live up to that.
– Michael Jordan
Often times we are stuck where we are.
We find it so difficult to move to the next level. We all want to change our life for betterment and want the things which we most desire in our life. But do we have the courage, determination and willingness to do the things that are required to get what we want?
Raise your standards, let no one put limitations on your capabilities to succeed. You are in total control of your life and only you can define your standards. Raise it so high that you love yourself totally and love the work you do. When we raise our standards, we are met with people, jobs and situations of raised standards. After all we are vibrant beings and we only attract what is in tune with our frequency.
So, here we go with an affirmation….
Today, I AM GOING TO RAISE MY STANDARDS.