Mahatma Gandhi was born on October 2, 1869, and died on January 30, 1948. Today- 2nd October in India is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world”. – Mahatma Gandhi.
These words have inspired millions of people around the world. The man who believed in simplicity and kindness. His humility, what I think was a secret of his leadership. His actions spoke louder than words. He had a dream,purpose, courage and passion.
What is your dream,what is your purpose,do you have the courage and are you passionate enough to meet your hearts longing?
10 Inspiring Quotes from Mahatma Gandhi
- “What barrier is there that love cannot break?”
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong
- “Without action, you aren’t going anywhere.
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of other”.
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- “Take care of this moment.”
“An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind”.9. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from anindomitable will.”10. “A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people”Best wishes:Paul FernandesFounderImagination Breathing(inspiring lives).