- “If you can dream it, you can do it”- Walt Disney
- “Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith”. – Steve Jobs.
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done”. – Nelson Mandela.
- “A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song”. – Maya Angelou
- “There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid”. – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision” – Helen Keller.
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity”. – Albert Einstein.
- “Only in the darkness can you see the stars”. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right”. – Abraham Lincoln.
- “ Your time is limited, so don’t waste living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma- which is living with the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinion drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. – Steve Jobs.
5 thoughts on “10 Quotes, from influential people who faced hardships and yet persevered. by : Paul Fernandes.”
The only quote I really really like is Abraham Lincoln’s. — Carley
6 is powerful – having come from her.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes It is powerful . Glad you liked it.
I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a
lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of work, there is an online tool that
creates readable, SEO friendly articles in seconds, just search in google –
laranitas free content source