Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. ~Steve Jobs
“What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants”. Bob Dylan.
We have hit 800 views in 29 days(31st may 2014). I remember the time I was planning to start Imagination Breathing many people said to me: “Paul you are a fool, nobody is going to read your blog”. Those words still do linger in my mind, and today when we have together reached 800 views, I am delighted. I am also grateful to the people who criticized me, because it just helped me to believe in myself even more. So to the friends of Imagination Breathing I am going to launch a new adventure on Imagination Breathing when we hit 1000 views. It’s a surprise. I am sure this new adventure is going to provide platform to a new talent to be displayed to the world. My wish is to get 200 views in next two days so that we can get cracking with our new adventure. For today I have put up few quotes which may give you strength to believe in your ability and do what you love
- “The people who make it to the top – whether they’re musicians, or great chefs, or corporate honchos – are addicted to their calling … [they] are the ones who’d be doing whatever it is they love, even if they weren’t being paid.”Quincy Jones.
- Never work just for money or for power. They won’t save your soul or help you sleep at night.” Marian Wright Edelman
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.” George Eliot.
- Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. David Frost.
- There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen. Wayne Dyer.